Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Have a Sweetheart of a Party!


I can hardly believe that February is more than half gone!

We had a lovely Valentine's Day in our household.  I hope you did too!

This is just a quick fun birthday party invitation I made at the request of my daughter for her Sweet 16 birthday party that she shared with two of her friends.

It uses the pretty new Sweetheart Level 2 kit paired with the new C1438 Tea Time stamp set and the super cute D1407 Piece of Cake stamp set too.

I hope you find the cute new scrapbooking and stamping supplies in the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book just as scrumptious as I do. 

Keep warm and enjoy your own "sweetheart" of a day by browsing the new Idea Book online on my website.  Browse the great deals found in the "While Supplies Last" section too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails