Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop featuring "Blessed"


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring April's Stamp of the Month, which is "D1455 Blessed," a set of elegant images and sentiments great for both cards and pages too just in time for Easter cards or perhaps sympathy cards too!

If you have come here from Kristie's blog, you are on the right path! When you reach the end of my post you will continue hopping along from the link posted for you.

We have another amazing group of Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's Stamp of the Month and other great Close to My Heart products on their blogs. Hopping along with us is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

Once you finish hopping along, go take a look at the online Idea Book on my Close to My Heart website:  http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com.  Then, let me know if you need your own copy of this great new Idea Book or you can place an online order for any of the great scrapbooking and stamping supplies featured in our blog hop.

This is my project for our hop, a 6" x 6" card based on the Background Bar pattern from the "Originals" cardmaking how-to pattern book from Close to My Heart's own Jeanette Lynton:


Project Supplies:
Stamps: D1455 Blessed, April's Stamp of the Month
Paper: X7132B Blessed Level 2 paper packet
Cardstock: Chocolate, Juniper, Sorbet, and Colonial White
Inks:  Chocolate, Sorbet, and Juniper
Embellishments: Z1358 Chocolate Buttons from the Basic Button Assortment, Z1081 Colonial White Waxy Flax, and Sorbet stitched ribbon
Tools: "Originals" how-to books, Micro-Tip Scissors, Edge Distresser, 3-D Foam Tape, Glue Dots, Sponge Daubers, and Paper Piercer

I used the two-step stamping technique with this pretty stamp set.  There are some nice choices in the Blessed stamp set to let you try your own hand with two-step stamping.  Imagine the possibilities!  Yet another great set for our stamp of the month blog hop.  Just look at the images you have to play with:


Now hop on over to Laurie's blog to see her lovely contribution to our hop. Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to see some more great artwork!

Please visit my website to order your own items to create some fun artwork with the April Stamp of the Month.  Also, here's a heads up that April's campaign from Close to My Heart, "Lovin' Level 1" gives you the choice of a FREE Level 1 scrapbook kit FREE with the purchase of $100 or more from my website.  Remember too that you can get some very nice deals in the "While Supplies Last" section of my website.  Contact me via e-mail if you would like some help with placing your order:  lovetostamp.myctmh.com

Enjoy doing the blog hop this month!!!

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

I saw this on the Board and thought how lovely this card is!!

Tammy Lea Pinchard said...

LOVE this color combination! Beautiful as usual! PS, I think you should skip the blog before you, it's only a placeholder anyway :)

Nancy said...

Very Pretty!!!

Scrapi Traci said...

Bliss and sorbet. Love it!

Vickie Tagatz said...

Very beautiful!

Closet Stamper said...

Love the colors. Very pretty card!

Haley D. said...

Very pretty! I love your color combo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails