Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

By Request: Fanfare "Summer Fun"

Every month for the close to four years now, I've been teaching a scrapbooking workshop to some amazing ladies. With the help of Close to My Heart, who continues to make it "Faster. Simpler. Easier." to get beautiful pages made every single month, I get to play with the best in clear My Acrylix stamps, beautiful papers, and wonderful embellishments. In the fall of 2008, CTMH introduced their "Workshops on the Go" program that I have incorporated into my workshops ever since then.

In a week I will be teaching the Fanfare Workshops on the Go scrapbooking workshop. You can see the main layout featured in the kit, which includes a full-color instruction brochure:


Isn't this an adorable design?  I love the Artwork Department at Close to My Heart who really know their stuff!  Beautiful every time!

In addition to the above layout, I will have 4 more layouts for us to create, for a grand total of 10 terrific pages completed in an afternoon.

Below is the 5th layout that will round out our scrapbooking adventure.  The pattern is courtesy of the "Magic" scrapbooking how-to pattern book by Jeanette Lynton, founder and CEO of Close to My Heart.  Here is my take on Fanfare and the Lovely Assistant pattern found on page 96, entitled "Summer FUN":

Project Supplies:
Stamps: E1018 Pennant Alphabet and E1011 Homestead Alphabet
Paper: X7138B Fanfare Level 2 paper packet featured in the G1021 Fanfare Workshops on the Go Kit
Cardstock: Cranberry and White Daisy
Inks:  Cranberry, Pacifica, Sky, and Sunny Yellow
Embellishments: Z7138C Fanfare Level 2 My Stickease, Z1400 Fanfare Level 2 Assortment Decorative Brads, Z1385 Blue Collection Designer Ribbon, Z1371 Blue Assortment Buttons, and Z1096 Neutral Assortment Embroidery Floss
Tools: "Magic" how-to books, Micro-Tip Scissors, 3-D Foam Tape, Glue Dots, Sponge Daubers

You can order your own Workshops on the Go kits right from the comfort of home on my website.  Come and browse all of the kit choices at:  Workshops on the Go

Happy spring to you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails