Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Fanfare Continues: Summer Time

Let's just say that I am dreaming of Summer Time when the living is easy AND WARM! LOL This is March 22nd and we are under a Winter Weather Advisory here in Michigan. Seriously?!? I know. I know. It's Michigan, what am I expecting? A little sunshine and no more snow, to be completely honest.

So, enough of the complaining rant about the weather.  It could be worse. Here is a look at another of the layouts I will be teaching on Sunday to my scrapbooking class:

Project Supplies:
Paper: X7138B Fanfare Level 2 paper packet featured in the G1021 Fanfare Workshops on the Go Kit
Cardstock: Black, Cranberry and White Daisy
Embellishments: Z7138C Fanfare Level 2 My Stickease, Z1385 Blue Collection Designer Ribbon, and Z1400 Fanfare Level 2 Assortment Decorative Brads
Tools: "Magic" how-to books, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper Piercer, and Glue Dots


Now, if I could just have some good luck with my sorting through photos!  I am working on our oldest daughters pages.  She graduates in June.  I am wishing I had had a digital camera back when she was little because my photography skills were sorely lacking back in the day.  I was notorious for the photos where someone's head was cut off in our photos.  Thank goodness for digital and photo-editing software!  Such a better quality of photos to choose from as our kids got older!

Happy Tuesday to you all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails