Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Make It From The Heart Art Gallery

Well, here we are in the middle of March and still getting more snow! Oy! I think I have had enough and am definitely in the mood for spring to arrive. I did get in a little spring shopping for myself on Saturday, so that was a bright spot while the huge wet snowflakes were falling all around. I even chose to ignore the somewhat treacherous roads to get out for that retail therapy. LOL

Here is a pic of the cute new Dansko clogs I treated myself to:



So, in keeping with my yearning for a taste of spring, I wanted to clue you in just in case you haven't found this great little treasure trove of art featuring Close to My Heart scrapbooking, stamping, and cardmaking supplies. You have to take a peek at some of the awesome art you can find on the main Close to My Heart website. There is a page is full of samples of cards, pages, and more featuring the new supplies featured in the Spring & Summer 2011 Idea Book.

Hurry over and take a peek at the "Make It From the Heart" Art Gallery and browse to your heart's content.

If you find anything you just have to have, feel free to shop online at my website: http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com

Have a good Monday, everyone!

Dawn

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails