Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wishing You Lucky Horizons

I've been feeling a bit wistful lately, between our boys who are in transition and/or wishing for change and our girls who keep blossoming and growing as well.  It seems like as a Mom, I really have little to offer them except advice and support as they make their own decisions in life.

This card seemed to fit my mood at the moment, so here is a look at one of my cards I created for my wonderful swap group:


Project Supplies:
Stamps: C1454 Horizon
Paper: X7137B Lucky Level 2 paper packet
Cardstock: Colonial White, Kraft, Outdoor Denim, and Sunset
Inks:  Desert Sand, Olive, and Sunset
Embellishments: Z1377 Kraft Color-Ready Borders
Tools: "Originals" how-to books, Micro-Tip Scissors, Edge Distresser, 3-D Foam Tape, Glue Dots, Sponge Daubers

Let me tell that I was so very excited when our new Idea Book from Close to My Heart for Spring & Summer 2011 was released and I saw that there was Kraft cardstock!!!  Plus, there are these cool Kraft Color-Ready Borders.  Yeah!  Feel free to browse the online Idea Book right from my website at:
http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com and see what else is new and fabulous from Close to My Heart.

Wishing you pleasant journeys, wherever they take you.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails