Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Today is your day! You're off to great places...

The motto for my daughter's senior class, who will graduate on Sunday, comes from the book, "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" by Dr. Seuss. It goes like this: "Be who you are and say what you will, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


Can I tell you that I love this quote?!? Well, I do.  What a wonderfully freeing thought for young people to allow themselves to be their own unique selves without the need to conform to peer pressure.  I believe it allows for the freedom for creativity and for being comfortable in your own skin.

My dear daughter is a huge fan of Dr. Seuss. She was thrilled when she first learned that Dr. Seuss was chosen for this class motto. Let me tell you she is now and has always been an independent thinker. One of her first sentences was, "All by myself!" She hates to ask for help and loves to be self-sufficient. I believe she is going to use that to her advantage to do amazing things when she heads off to college in the fall.

Which brings me to another wonderful opportunity that is at YOUR fingertips for one more day this month. During the month of May, Close to My Heart has had an amazing special going on that allows you to sign up as a consultant and allow yourself to begin your own exciting journey with a great company. Take a look at my post from May 4th to see details of what you can choose from to start your own business TODAY and at an unbelievable savings. For just $64.50 you can join my team and have a job that you will LOVE every day!

E-mail me at lovetostamp@myctmh.com and I will help you kick off your journey to great places with Close to My Heart.  Or, click right here to sign up and get started right away!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails