Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Check out this great video!

In case you haven't heard me say it before, or least recently, I love to teach scrapbooking and stamping to some wonderful friends that I have met as a consultant with Close to My Heart, the most amazing scrapbooking and stamping company in the industry.  Being a part of such a supportive company has so many benefits.  For example, I have a wealth of educational tools at my fingertips. I wanted to share one of many great tools with you today.

This well-done video is posted on You Tube, and is titled, "Creativity with Trees & Things Stamp Set." Click to learn some great tips to use with a great stamp set from Close to My Heart:



If you love what you have seen here, please check out my website at:  http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com

P.S. The weekend is nearly here!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails