Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Close to My Heart: August Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring August's Stamp of the Month, which is "S1108 Wicked" a spooky set of stamps featuring images and sentiments that will be great for Halloween.




If you have come here from Katy's blog, you are on the right path! When you reach the end of my post you will continue hopping along from the link posted for you.

We have another amazing group of Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's Stamp of the Month and other great Close to My Heart products on their blogs, including great new supplies available beginning August 1st, from the new Autumn/Winter Idea book. Hopping along with us is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

This is my 6" x 6" card made using the brand new "Kraft Die-Cut Cards" that you can find in the new Idea Book.  These are such a fun new option for your cardmaking bag of tricks!

 
Project Supplies:
Stamps: S1108 Wicked, August's Stamp of the Month
Paper: X7144B Mischief Level 2 Paper Packet
Cardstock: Kraft, Black, and Colonial White
Inks:  Barn Red, Black, Cocoa, and Grey Wool
Embellishments: NEW Honey Mini-Medley metal frame and brads
Tools: "Originals" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge Tool, 3-D FoamTape, and Glue Dots

Now hop on over to Melissa's blog to see her fun addition to our hop. Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to see some more great artwork!

Don't forget to contact me to get your own copy of the magnificent new Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book.  You are going to be head over heels in love with so many fabulous new papers, stamps, and embellishments, not to mention the possibilities that can be craftily yours with the new Cricut Art Philosophy Collection exclusively from Close to My Heart.  Host a Gathering soon to earn yours at 50% off.  You can host either in your home, in my home, or host an Online Gathering too!


There is a super deal happening in August too!

Head to website to get your FREE bonus stamp set:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

Contact me via e-mail to schedule your Gathering:  lovetostamp@myctmh.com or you can go shopping at:  http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com

11 comments:

Amy McVey said...

Great job! I love your use of the kraft cards and love that pop of color with the honey metal frame.

Closet Stamper said...

Cute Card. The metal frame just pops!

Jen Rubio said...

What a GREAT card Dawn!! I love the little "scene" you've created with your stamps - just lovely as always!!

Doreen said...

Beautiful! I love how you positioned the witch and how you used the 6" flourish to make your frame! :)
~doreen
http://whereisyourhappyplace.blogspot.com

Haley D. said...

WICKED cool card!

peggylee said...

wonderful card and love love the pop of color.

Peggy Lee
(Creative Scraps)

Krista Ritskes said...

Nice! I love those scallop cards.

Terrie in AZ said...

So loving the kraft scallop cards. Beautiful!!!

Casandra said...

I love how you added the mini-medley frame to the sentiment to really make it pop. Beautiful job, Dawn! :)

Buffie said...

Love the card! My stamp set should arrive on my door step today! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card. I found your blog on facebook and am your newest follower.

Buffie
http://papercuts4u.blogspot.com/

Kathleen said...

Super card! I love the kraft papers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails