Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Double Day of Fun

This weekend we celebrated our twins' birthday. It was a great family party. Here you can see our daughter's gifts to her brothers. She loves to bake and has a real talent for it too. She made them each their favorite cakes completely from scratch. Here is one comical photo of the blowing out of the candles. David missed one candle but Adam pitched in and took care of that for his brother, much to David's surprise. Some things never change! LOL


Here are the birthday cards I made for each of them.  Luckily, my brand new Stamp of the Month stamp sets arrived in the nick of time along with my new Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Books.  Woot!

Here is David's card:



And, Adam's card:



*Hint:  There s a peek at a new, upcoming Stamp of the Month stamp, along with the current July 2011 Stamp of the Month.  I just had to pair them with my favorite paper pack from the current Spring/Summer Idea Book:  Lucky.

Look for an informational video from Close to My Heart in my next post about the new, exclusive Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge Collection available for orders very soon.  It promises to be a big hit!

1 comment:

Casandra said...

Awe, what cute boys...ahem, men you have there. Love that photo. And what a nice sister they have, too! I don't know as though Izzy would do something like that for her big brother. She is in the "na-na-na-na-na" phase right now. Looks like you guys had a wonderful weekend, and thanks for the sneak peek! You crack me up. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails