Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sneak Peeks of a Summer Vacation...

I am back to the blogging world from the lovely land of vacation.  I've been away on a family road trip for a couple of great, relaxing weeks with dear hubby and the female portion of our four kiddos.  Now, I won't sugarcoat my story.  We had our moments of short tempers for sure given the fact that we put on a good deal more than 3,000 miles in on our road trip.  But, I am here to attest to the fact that we survived and lived to tell some tales.  LOL

I have some random shots from several hundred photos taken from our trip that lead us from Michigan into Canada with stops in London, Toronto, Kingston, Ottawa, and Montreal.  We then moved on to a beautiful stay in Bar Harbor, Maine.  We followed that up with stops in Boston, Philadelphia, and Gettysburg.

So, here we go:

As you can see we fit a great amount of wonderful cities into one big trip.  We each had a favorite.  Our history junkie was just enthralled with Boston, Philadelphia, and Gettysburg, especially.  The beauty of Maine was amazing!  We enjoyed a nice visit in Ottawa with our Canadian side of the family, my Dad, step-mom, and nephew.  So, all in all, well worth all those miles!

Now, I sit and wait for all of the exciting news to come from the Close to My Heart Convention going on now at the "happiest place on earth" in Disneyland.  I can hardly wait to hear and see all of the great scrapbooking, cardmaking, stamping supplies debuting officially on August 1st in the Autumn & Winter 2011 Idea Book!

Stay tuned for the scoop.  Let me know if I can hook you up with your own copy of that brand, spanking new Idea Book at lovetostamp@myctmh.com.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails