Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Coming Soon...


Just a quick blog post to say I am busily creating some fun artwork in preparation for an upcoming blog hop, three swaps, a crop, and a workshop.  Whew!  I need to keep those a secret for just a wee bit longer.  So, in the meantime, here are a couple of photos of some of my favorite stops on last month's vacation.

Above is a shot taken by my husband while we were atop Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park on Mount Desert Island, Maine.  I was reminded of these particular photos because of Martha Stewart recent 70th birthday celebration mentioned in a People magazine article that she had at her home located on Mount Desert Island.  We got a glimpse of her gorgeous home from our tour around the islands to see the lighthouses of the area.

Here are some of those shots:

The Asticou Inn, where we had a huge two bedroom, two bath room for our stay.  The ambiance was great!

View of the Asticou Inn at Northeast Harbor, Maine
A glimpse of Skylands in Seal Harbor, Maine, Martha Stewart's home
Bear Island Lighthouse in Cranberry Isles, Maine
Great Duck Island Lighthouse
I love remembering our stay in Maine.  What a beautiful place!

Stay tuned for some fun new projects featuring lots of new papers and stamps from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book from Close to My Heart.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails