Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Roxie Card paired with Pair-a-Phrase Bicycle

So, I set a goal to create a card using each of the new 8 paper packets in the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book from Close to My Heart.  I wanted to show off the Pair-a-Phrase bonus double stamp set that is featured as the National Stamping Month celebration. You may have checked out my owl card in my previous post that was my contribution to the Pair-a-Phrase Blog Hop. Now, here is my next card to share:

Project Supplies:
Stamps: CC1014 Pair-a-Phrase, National Stamping Month's bonus double stamp set
Paper: X7140B Roxie Level 2 Paper Packet
Cardstock: Black, Kraft, and Colonial White
Inks: Black and Tulip
Embellishments: NEW Border strip from Roxie B & T paper and Clear Sparkles
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge Tool, and 3-D Foam Tape


I love how we have the 1/2" border strips on our B & T papers which gives you a great border accent!  On this card I used the border strip, but I did cut along the scallop to fancy it up a bit.  I made the choice not to color the bicycle image as I liked the simpler, more elegant look that the Roxie paper packet lends to the total effect.  I'd love to hear your opinion.

Keep tuning in as I post more cards featuring this great double stamp available from my website.  It's FREE to you when you purchase $75 or more between now and September 30th.  PLUS, during August you will also receive the August stamp of the month PLUS the Typeface Alphabet stamp set for just an additional $5.  AND that $5 will count as part of the $75 you spend to receive the Pair-a-Phrase double stamp set FREE.  Check out this 4 stamp set deal NOW at:  http://ctmh.com/lovetostamp

Have a beautiful Sunday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails