Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Have a Spooky Good Time!

Here is a card I made using the Wishes Card Confidence Program cardmaking recipe book by Jeanette Lynton.  It's a cute little 3" x 6" card made as one of my contributions to the fun card swap I do with a terrific bunch of fellow Close to My Heart consultants.  It's just the thing to get me in the right mood for the weekend crop I am attending with my friends and acting as a vendor as well.  I get to teach over 100 fellow scrappers and stampers how to make a fun make & take title topper project.  Yippee for the fun that lies ahead!

This spooky card uses the Mischief paper pack from CTMH and the Mischief Workshops on the Go stamp set that is included in the kit:



Project Supplies:
Stamps: Mischief Workshops on the Go Exclusive stamp set
Paper: X7144B Mischief Level 2 Paper Packet
Cardstock: Sunset, Black, and Colonial White
Inks:  Barn Red, Black, and Grey Wool
Embellishments: Z1410 Antiqued Copper Brads
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge Tool, Paper Piercing Tool, 3-D FoamTape, and Glue Dots

Have your own spooktacular weekend!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Great bats Dawn! Super creative to use the web stamp to make wings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails