Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

So Sweet

Last weekend I taught my 5th annual Christmas card workshop.  Over the next few weeks I'll be posting the cards we created.  I used the Wishes cardmaking program and one of the three card workshop templates.  I created 20 cards from just a few sheets of patterned paper, cardstock, and card bases.


Project Supplies:
Stamps: C1479 Wonderland Workshops on the Go exclusive stamp set
Paper: X7146B Wonderland Level 2 Paper Packet
Cardstock: Colonial White, Chocolate, and Crystal Blue
Inks: Crystal Blue and Chocolate
Embellishments: NEW Dark Chocolate Striped Grograin Ribbon, Colonial White Edge Anchors, and Liquid Applique
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge Dauber, Paper Piercing Tool, and 3-D foam squares

Isn't this a fun card?!  I used Liquid Applique for the "whipped cream" and it gave this great look once I used my embossing heat gun to heat up the Liquid Applique.

Wishing you all a "So Sweet" sort of a week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails