Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

'Tis the Season to Sparkle

Here is another of my cards created for my latest Christmas card workshop:


Project Supplies:
Stamps: CC1015 Holiday Wishes exclusive stamp set available only through November 30th
Paper: X7146B Wonderland Level 2 Paper Packet
Cardstock: Chocolate and Crystal Blue
Inks: Twilight and VersaMark
Embellishments: NEW Dark Chocolate Striped Grograin Ribbon, Z1360 Rhinestone Designer Brads, and Silver Embossing Powder
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge Dauber, Paper Piercing Tool, Craft Heater, and 3-D foam squares

This month's special deal from Close to My Heart involves the Holiday Wishes stamp set that I used for this card.  When you spend $25 on stamp sets, you can get this pretty Christmas-themed stamp set for just $5.  Get your own set soon!  You can shop at:  http://ctmh.com/lovetostamp





Stay tuned for another installment in my Christmas card posts!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails