Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

The Joys of December

Here is another of my cards created for my Christmas card workshop.  This card features one of the Icing Overlays.  These are fun for your cards or pages.  I also included some of these on my Wonderland Workshops on the Go layouts for the class I taught recently.  They add a great effect to your projects.



Project Supplies:
Stamps: D1492 Christmas Love
Paper: X7146B Wonderland Level 2 Paper Packet
Cardstock: Chocolate, Crystal Blue, and White Daisy
Inks: Twilight
Embellishments: Z1360 Rhinestone Designer Brads, and Top Coats Icing Overlays
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge Dauber, Paper Piercing Tool, and 3-D foam squares

In case you haven't already heard, I am thrilled to share some joyful news for this month:  I received the news that I have been accepted into a Master's degree program.  How exciting is that?!?  Thanks to my friends who supported me and prayed with me during this time of making a big decision to go for it.  I am grateful for your support.

Wishing you your own joyful December.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails