Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas to you!

I am including in today's post a Christmas card for you. This is one I have sent out as our family's card with the traditional letter updating all on the happenings with our family. My husband likes to tease me that he's sure they are never read. Personally, I enjoy reading the ones that we receive each year from family and friends.


Project Supplies:
Stamps: D1480 Snowflakes
Paper: X7146B Wonderland Level 2 Paper Packet
Cardstock: Chocolate, Lilac Mist, Spring Iris, and White Daisy
Inks: Chocolate, Grey Flannel, Lilac Mist, and Spring Iris
Embellishments: Z1104 Clear Sparkles
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (exclusively from Close to My Heart), Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge Dauber, Paper Piercing Tool, and 3-D foam squares

I must share that I was inspired by Allisa's card she posted on her blog.  I love her great work!  Thanks, Allisa!  Also, the card layout came from Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.

The Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge was such a wonderful timesaver for me in creating close to 100 cards.  I was so thankful to be able to make a card with so many layers and shapes with the help of my Cricut and this terrific cartridge.  You can get your own by heading over to my site if you would like to enjoy this cartridge for yourself.

Right now I am settling in at home to enjoy the arrival of all of our children to celebrate Christmas.  I hope you are also excitedly anticipating your own beautiful Christmas!

1 comment:

Amy Kaminski said...

Beautiful Dawn! Thanks for Sharing. This will make a great New Years Card too. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails