Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Time to Let It Snow!

So, I will be the first to admit that I have been enjoying the milder weather.  However, we are getting awfully close to Christmas with no snow here.  I'd say it must be time for the snow to begin in earnest.  In keeping with that thought, here is another of my cards I created for my Christmas card workshop:

Project Supplies:
Stamps: C1468 Winter Joy
Paper: X7146B Wonderland Level 2 Paper Packet
Cardstock: Chocolate, Crystal Blue, and White Daisy
Inks: Chocolate and Twilight
Embellishments: Z1220 Twinkle Brads
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge Dauber, Paper Piercing Tool, and 3-D foam squares

I've been counting down the days until the big changes take effect in my little corner of the world.  Friday is my last day in my current position at work. Then I have two weeks off before I begin my Master's degree program.  During that time I get to enjoy time with the kids all home for a visit.  Wonderful times are coming up soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails