Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Waiting Game for Spring 2012 CTMH Treasures

I know some of my blogging friends and my Close to My Heart consultant friends were curious about my cardstock organizing project I mentioned earlier in the week. I finished that up a couple of days ago. Hurray! However, since that project I've continued on down the organizing path as I await the arrival of my goodies from the new Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book.


My dear daughter is sharing a birthday party with her good friends who are also January babies. They are having a "Walking in a Glitter Wonderland" theme party.  Oh my is our basement ever covered in glitter right now.  I cringe at the thought of the after-party clean up.

We started cleaning and organizing our basement family room on New Year's Day in preparation for this big party and it's been kind of addictive.  Today when I headed out to pick up birthday party rations for sixteen teenage guests, I stopped at a couple of stores and also managed to pick up some organizing totes and drawer storage.  I figured a little distraction from all of the party fun was just the thing for my evening plans.  LOL

While some got their party on, I got my clean on...
Before pics of my cardstock project:
And, the reorganized, and hopefully, more manageable and accessible selection of Close to My Heart cardstock:

So, that was my project I completed earlier this week.  Below you can see what I accomplished this evening during my cleaning party.  This is my upstairs crafting space now clean, organized, and ready for my Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book goodies to arrive:
A great step in my ongoing plan to gain control of my crafting supplies!  I hope that perhaps this will inspire you to get organized for a great new year of scrapbooking, stamping, and papercrafting fun!

Next up is the sorting and reorganizing of 500-600 (or maybe even more than that) Close to My Heart My Acrylix stamp sets down in my basement craft room!!!  Wish my luck!

2 comments:

Sheila Wilson said...

You have sure been busy! I am in a mess, also. Just bought a new cabinet from Michaels. Now I'm working on filling it up! Loving your site!

Joy said...

Nothing like a clean scrap area- working on mine too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails