Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

While I have been busy creating some cards for my swap groups with the beautiful new supplies from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book, I have this card to share as some Valentine inspiration.

I am really enjoying the Roxie paper with Valentine's Day in mind:

Project Supplies:
Stamps: S1112 Mad About You, December's Stamp of the Month
Paper: X7140B Roxie Level 2 Paper Packet
Cardstock:  Black and Desert Sand
Inks:  Black and Desert Sand
Embellishments: Z1487 Mini-Medley My Accents Pewter Collection
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge Tool, 3-D Foam Tape, Glue Dots, and the NEW Cricut Art Philosophy Collection exclusively for Close to My Heart


If you missed your chance to order the really cute December stamp of the month, I happen to have a couple looking for good homes.  You can reach me via e-mail at: lovetostamp@live.com

Let me know, too, if you would like a copy of the upcoming Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book sent to you.  You are going to LOVE it!

Now, back to more happy stamping!  Here's hoping that you can get some of your own crafty time in soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails