Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lucy 3" x 3" card & Keepsake Alphabet: I Love U

The Lucy paper packet from Close to My Heart's Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book is such a beautiful choice for so many types of papercrafting projects!  I choose it for a card I created for a swap I participate in with several other Close to My Heart consultants at the release of each new Idea Book.  My assignment was to use the Keepsake Alphabet with one of the new paper choices plus at least one of the newest embellishments.

Here is what I came up with.  The two hearts are die-cut using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge made exclusively for Close to My Heart (a $124 value) which can be yours FREE when you join my Love to Stamp team this month!
Project Supplies:
Stamps: E1024 Keepsake Alphabet
Paper: X7149B Lucy Level 2 kit
Cardstock:  Blush, Creme Brulee, Pear, and Sweet Leaf
Inks: Black
Embellishments: NEW Z1687 White Daisy sparkle buttons from the Bohemian Assortment and Z1089 Black Waxy Flax
Tools: "Originals" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge Dauber, Glue Dots, and Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection exclusively for Close to My Heart

Here is a look at what you get with the Keepsake Alphabet:
E1024 Keepsake Alphabet stamp set
Just think of the possibilities for this cool stamp set.  I know this is fast becoming one of my new favorite alphabet sets.

If you happen to already have the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and still want to join my team in March, you can choose $100 in great papercrafting and stamping products with your new consultant kit.  You can choose to include the Keepsake Alphabet in your $100 of choices.  Let me know how I can help get you started:  lovetostamp@live.com

Here's wishing you a beautiful spring day full of possibilities!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails