Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Potential - March Stamp of the Month, part 2

Crafting time has been at a premium for me this last month, but I have a few I created that I've just needed time to get posted.

This card is a variation on the card I posted for the March Stamp of the Month Blog Hop that I participate in each month with a fabulous group of fellow Close to My Heart consultants.

Here you go:
Project Supplies:
Stamps: S1203 March Stamp of the Month: Potential
Paper: X7147B Stella Level 2 kit
Cardstock:  Colonial White
Inks: Cocoa, Lagoon, and Olive
Embellishments: NEW Z1701 Grey Wool Baker's Twine and Z1705 Square Durable Studs
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge Dauber, Glue Dots, and Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection exclusively for Close to My Heart

I also wanted to be sure to issue a reminder about the great promotional campaign happening until the end of this month to sign up to join my Love to Stamp team and start your own scrapbooking and stamping business.

Here are those details for you again:

March Constant Campaign, “The Philosophy of Fun!”
March is a great time to share Close To My Heart’s philosophy of fun! New Consultants who sign up in March will receive a fabulous Cricut® Art Philosophy collection FREE! If you already have a collection, then you can choose to receive $100 in select product credit instead. The collection, which retails for $99, is actually valued at over $124, adding incredible value to the New Consultant Kit. It's time for everyone to embrace the philosophy of fun—Consultant and Cricut® fun!

It's a great time to become a consultant with Close to My Heart.  Contact me to help answer your questions:  lovetostamp@live.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails