Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lucy Workshop Layout: You'll Always Be Mine


I am teaching this workshop later this month and I wanted to share the first two pages of our layout that is the main layout included in the Lucy Workshops on the Go kit.  The brochure that comes with the kit gives you cutting instructions as well as step-by-step directions for the stamping and assembly.

Here is what my pages looked like once I completed the brochure instructions. You can click on my photo for a larger view:


Project Supplies:
Stamps: Lucy Workshops on the Go exclusive stamp set
Paper: G1034 Lucy Workshops on the Go kit
Cardstock:  Colonial White, Creme Brulee, and Cotton Candy
Inks: Blush, Creme Brulee, and Grey Wool
Embellishments: NEW X7149C Lucy Complements Glittery Rub-Ons and Z1263 Bitty Sparkles
Tools: Lucy Workshops on the Go exclusive brochure, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge Dauber, Glue Dots, 3-D Foam Tape and Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection exclusively for Close to My Heart

My apologies on the photo.  I bought myself a new camera and I am still figuring out what I am doing.  You would think that if you spend twice as much on a camera than the old one it should take even better photos.  Go figure!

Let me know if you would like to order your own to kit to get started on these pretty pages, or if you are local, to me sign up today to join my class by contacting me at:  lovetostamp@live.com


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails