Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lucy & You Are... Layouts

I have two more layouts I've created to share with you from the Lucy Workshops on the Go class. These layouts are both from patterns in the Magic scrapbooking how-to program.

For these pages I added some black cardstock for my bases and I was really pleased with the color combination:

Project Supplies:
Stamps: S1204 April Stamp of the Month:You Are...
Paper: G1034 Lucy Workshops on the Go kit
Cardstock:  Black and Grey Wool
Inks: Black
Embellishments: NEW X7149C Lucy Complements Glittery Rub-OnsZ1697 Smoothie Grosgrain ribbon from the Smoothie Mini-Medley Accent, and Z1710 Just Blooms Paradise Paper Flowers
Tools: Magic how-to program, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge Dauber, Glue Dots, 3-D Foam Tape

The next layout uses two extra sheets of White Daisy cardstock as the bases.  I used my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the large scalloped pieces from Sweet Leaf cardstock.

Project Supplies:
Stamps: S1204 April Stamp of the Month:You Are...
Paper: G1034 Lucy Workshops on the Go kit
Cardstock:  Colonial White, Sweet Leaf, and White Daisy
Inks: Black
Embellishments: NEW X7149C Lucy Complements Glittery Rub-OnsZ1263 Bitty Sparkles, Z1697 Smoothie Grosgrain ribbon from the Smoothie Mini-Medley Accent, and Z1710 Just Blooms Paradise Paper Flowers
Tools: Magic how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Glue Dots, 3-D Foam Tape and Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection exclusively for Close to My Heart

If you would like to order your own Lucy Workshops on the Go kit please be sure to check out my site at:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails