Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wishing You a Happy Easter plus a Peek at Dotty for You!

I gave myself a little break from working on a final project in one of my Master's classes so I could steal a little creative time to make Easter cards for my kids and for hubby.

A couple of the cards give you a little peek at the upcoming National Scrapbooking Month special paper packet that's called, "Dotty for You," and I bet you are going to find it adorable.

I played with my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to make these perfect egg-shaped Easter cards.  There is also a layer feature that allowed me to cut the fancy overlays.

Since I have six cards to post I am going to skip posting all of the products I used, except to say that they are all from Close to My Heart, although some have been retired, they are still some of my favorite papers and stamp sets that I have stashed away.




If you have any questions about which paper packets, stamp sets, or cutting settings for the Cricut cuts, please shoot me an e-mail at: lovetostamp@live.com and I'll be happy to help you.

I'll also give you the information you will need to know for the upcoming "Dotty for You" special:

National Scrapbooking Month—Dotty for You

When you place an order of $35 or more in products from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book between April 17 and May 31, you may add the Dotty for You paper packet, valued at $19.95, for just $5. Dotty for You includes 24 specially designed, coordinating B&T Duos® sheets (2 each of 12 patterns) and an artwork idea insert to get your creative juices flowing. But that’s not all! There are two ways you can get this darling paper packet FREE!

Hostesses will receive a free Dotty for You paper packet when their Gathering sales total $400 or more (excluding tax, shipping/handling, and Operation Smile donations).

New Consultants who sign up between April 1 and May 31 (two full months!) will receive a free Dotty for You paper packet with their kit.

Dates:
Customers/Hostesses: April 17 – May 31
New Consultants: April 1–May 31
Consultant Preview: March 15–April 16

I hope you are enjoying a special Easter today!


1 comment:

Casandra said...

The Emporium card caught my eye right away. Cute cards, Dawn.

Related Posts with Thumbnails