Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Celebrate National Scrapbooking Day with a Free Gift!

This month I have a couple of reasons to celebrate scrapbooking. I just reached five years as a consultant with Close to My Heart. Hurray! Let me tell you that I love this fun job and I love this company with it's quality scrapbooking, stamping and cardmaking products. It sure makes it easy for me to look forward to many more years as a consultant.

Today is National Scrapbooking Day and it's another great reason to celebrate. I want to offer a special today to give you the opportunity to earn a free gift from me as my thank you for continuing to support me in doing what I love. As you can see above there is the National Scrapbooking Month special, "Dotty for You" which you can get for just $5 when you purchase at least $35 in products from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book, which is a savings of $14.95.  This offer runs through May 31st or while supplies last.

You also have the chance to purchase the May stamp of the month, "Friendship Bouquet," for just $5 when you spend $50 or more and save $12.95.

In addition to the two campaigns from Close to My Heart I have an offer for you exclusively from me:  get a cardstock pack or paper pack of your choice FREE (up to a $9.95 value) when a purchase of at least $50.

PLUS, in honor of my five years with Close to My Heart, I am giving away five prize packages of at least $50 each in products from Close to My Heart.  For every purchase of $50 or more that you make with me you will be entered once into a drawing to be held at the end of this month.

If you would like to take advantage of my special for today you may place an order at:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com and then contact me via e-mail at:  lovetostamp@live.com to choose your free cardstock or paper pack which will arrive to you separately from your order.  Please be sure to use the link at the bottom right hand corner of my website to click on the link to choose to Join the "National Scrapbooking Celebration Gathering."

Please contact me via e-mail if you have questions.

I am looking forward to a great day of scrapbooking.  I hope you make time to enjoy your own scrapbooking too!

1 comment:

Heather Stewart said...

Love your blog, Dawn! I am a fellow consultant following you now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails