Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Bowwow Birthday

The June "Stampaganza" ends in a few days. I wanted to share a card I made with the "A Bowwow" stamp set shown below:
I am using it to wish my mom a "Happy Birthday." She is a big dog lover and I know she will get a kick out of this card. It seemed fitting as well as we just lost our dear old friend, Ben, at the ripe old age of 15 1/2. Ben lived a happy life and was a faithful companion to me and to our family. Here is the card I created (for some crazy reason my image wants to post as a rotated image and I can't figure out why): 

Project Supplies:
Stamps: A1126 A Bowwow
Paper: CC1017 Dotty for You paper packet
Cardstock:  Cocoa and Colonial White
Inks: Bamboo, Cocoa, and Sweet Leaf
Embellishments: Z1701 Chocolate Baker's Twine in the Neutral Assortment
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, 3-D Foam Tape, and Glue Dots

Here is a photo of Ben:


I am hoping that he is happily chasing rabbits in heaven and digging some big holes too!  He will be missed.

1 comment:

Casandra said...

Why, I do declare! I did a double take on the "stitching". Hehe. Awe, wonderful way to remember your Ben. Cute card, Dawn. *Hugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails