Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Let Your Light Shine

It's been a beautiful weekend here in northern lower Michigan. Today was a lovely day to be at the beach, as you can see from a couple of fun photos of us. We've had a nice visit from family and I think they enjoyed the beach too:



In keeping with the beachy theme, I thought I would share the card I made for dear hubby for Father's Day. I was inspired by a card that fellow consultant, Pam, had shared on her blog. I will say that this was my first card made with the burnt edges and the fire got away from me just a wee bit.  Here is how it turned out:


Project Supplies:
Stamps: C1499 Perfect Day
Paper: X7147B Stella Level 2 kit & X7154B Cruisin' Level 2 kit
Cardstock:  White Daisy, Desert Sand, and Olive
Inks: Grey Wool, Cocoa, and Outdoor Denim
Embellishments: Z1701 Grey Wool Baker's Twine
Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge Dauber, Foam Squares, and Glue Dots

Here are all of the images you get with the "Perfect Day" stamp set:

I have to say that I just love this great stamp set!  It is great for all the lighthouses of Michigan, plus I still have lots of photos to scrap from our trip to Maine last summer.

Don't forget that this month's Stampaganza special is over in just a week.  Hurry up and take advantage of the buy 2 stamp sets and get 1 set free!  You can head over to my website at:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

 

1 comment:

Casandra said...

This is beautiful, Dawn! I've been eyeing that stamp set for a while now. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails