Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Close to My Heart Convention 2012 & Stacy Julian


I have just returned home from a wonderful vacation with my hubby that was combined with my attending the 2012 Close to My Heart Convention in Dallas, Texas.  Yee haw!

What a lot of excitement coming soon from the beautiful new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book! It will be available to customers as of August 1st on my website: http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

Here is a peek at the cover:

Contact me if you would like one mailed to you soon:  lovetostamp@live.com

I also would love to share what a great pleasure it was to hear Stacy Julian as our keynote speaker.  She was so inspiring!  She has such a fantastic outlook on life and on scrapbooking.

Take a peek at this link to her blog post:  Stacy Julian's blog post

Stacy also graciously shared the opportunity to take a free class through her Big Picture Classes called "Finish Line Scrapbooking."  You can do this by clicking on the link:  http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/finishline.php and using the code, "CTMH" to take the online class.  Thank you, Stacy!  You are amazing!

I have lots of more great news to share, but that's for another day.


 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails