Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

In Love with "Make It from Your Heart" from Close to My Heart!

Wall Art using new pattern in "Make It from Your Heart"
I received some more of the new (and gorgeous) products from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book from Close to My Heart. It was just like Christmas morning. LOL

One of the great new items coming to my website for you to order as of August 1st is the latest and greatest in how-to pattern books from Jeanette Lynton, "Make It from Your Heart." It is 48 pages and softcover. It includes 16 new patterns for two-page scrapbook layouts, 2 patterns for single-page layouts, and 16 card patterns too! Now, here comes the best part...it's only $7.95!!! This is a real "must have" item!

Pre-order yours by e-mailing me: lovetostamp@live.com
I have been busily trying to get my scraproom reorganized over this last week so that I can set to work crafting with all of the wonderful new supplies I have been receiving since returning from Convention, thus the lack of artwork posts lately. Bear with me. Next month I am participating in three blog hops featuring new supplies from the Autumn/Winter Idea Book. You are going to love all the awesomely creative artwork to be seen!

And, speaking of the Idea Book, be sure to check out my post below about all of the retiring items. They are selling out FAST! Get what you need before it is no longer available!

 

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

I am in love with the new how-to. It's such an awesome price, too. I think it will be my best seller. Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails