Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

New Consultant Kit Choices with Close to My Heart plus a FREE Bag

 
Get the Essential Kit for just $49

Above you can see the brand new Essential Kit available to new consultants now. Join my Love to Stamp team for just $49 and receive $130 in new products.

Or, you can choose from this Master Kit:
Choose the Master Kit for only $99

The Master Kit includes the items shown in the Essentials Kit, plus all these additional business supplies too, for a total value of $280.

These options are available right now.  You can get started by simply following this link to my business site: Join my Love to Stamp team

But wait, there's more!  If you wait to join me on August 1st, you can take advantage of the awesome incentive to sign up with me and you will receive this beautiful bag FREE! (a $50 value)

This bag is awesome!  As a Convention 2012 attendee, I received this bag with my new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book and lots of great new products stuffed inside.  This fun bag can be used as a shoulder bag or you can use it as a backpack!  Love the adjustable straps too!

If you have any questions before you get started on the great new adventure as a consultant on my team, please contact me at: lovetostamp@live.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails