Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

CTMH September Stamp of the Blog Hop: Fall Favorites


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring September's Stamp of the Month, which is "Fall Favorites" a set of stamps featuring some fun images that will be beautiful for your cards, layouts, or gift projects. If you have come here from Tamra's blog, you are on the right path! When you reach the end of my post you will continue hopping along from the link posted for you.

We have another talented group of over 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's Stamp of the Month and other great new products from Close to My Heart on their blogs. Hopping along with us is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

Here is a look at the images available with this set:


Here is the 5 x 7 card I made.  All products are available in the new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book and online on my website, http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com:


Project Supplies:
Stamps: S1209 September Stamp of the Month: Fall Favorites
Paper:  X7161B Moonlight paper packet
Cardstock:  Goldrush
Inks:  Autumn Terracotta, Goldrush, Slate, and Smokey Plum
Embellishments:  Z1741 Sparkle Badge Buttons from Haunted Assortment, Z1765 Color-Ready Arbor Wood Shapes, Z1754 Grey Sparkles from the Black and Grey Sparkles Assortment, and Grey Wool Baker's Twine from Z1701 The Neutral Baker's Twine Assortment
Tools: Retired "Originals" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Piercing Tool, Sponge Dauber, 3-D Foam Tape, and Glue Dots

I had fun adding color to the Color-Ready Arbor Wooden Shapes using my Autumn Terracotta and Goldrush ink pads and sponger daubers.  Plus, I used my piercing tool to separate the fibers in the Baker's Twine.  I love how that turned out!  It reminds of strands of hay.  LOL

Now you can hop on over to Elizabeth's blog to see her addition to our hop. Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to see lots of great artwork for your viewing pleasure!  There are so many fabulous new supplies coming in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book!  You are going to love all of the amazing possibilities!

 

10 comments:

Wendy Coffman said...

Love how you colored the Arbor shapes. Thanks for sharing!

Nancy said...

Very Pretty!!!

Judy said...

Cute card...I like the addition of the wood shape!

Haley D. said...

Pretty!

Krista Ritskes said...

Cute card! I like the simplicity of it.

Michelle Jones said...

Sweet and simple!

Kathleen said...

Dawn, I love the papers you chose to use for this card!! Also, your embellishments are wonderful!!

Lisa Sargent said...

Very cute! I love the use of the wooden embellishments.

Casandra Bennett said...

Good morning, Dawn. I have nominated you for the Liebster award. What a cute card!

Trisha Morton said...

Fun n festive for Fall! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails