Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Check it out!

This is a quick post to give a big shout out to my good friend, former customer, and now my downline through Close to My Heart, Casandra Bennett. She has the great honor of having some of her fun artwork featured on the blog of Jeanette Lynton, CEO of Close to My Heart.

I've been featuring some of my recent layouts this month using the Moonlight paper pack, which was also used to create the display tray home decor item shown above.  Casandra created some super cute cards using the Moonlight paper pack, which some might see as solely a Halloween-type paper. Casandra had other plans though.

You can check it out on Jeanette's blog post

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Awe, Dawn...you are too sweet. Thanks so much. Hope you're having an awesome Friday, though it be rainy. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails