Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

CTMH Moonlight Workshops on the Go Layout #2

Here is the next post in my installment featuring the Moonlight Workshops on the Go Kit from Close to My Heart. This is the layout made from supplies left after the pages you see posted in my previous post. I entitled my layout, "my sweet pumpkin."

Project Supplies:
Stamps: C1512 Moonlight Scrapbooking Workshop stamp set and E1021 Trinity Alphabet
Paper:  X7161B Moonlight paper packet in G1051 Moonlight Workshops on the Go Kit
Cardstock:  Colonial White, Goldrush, and Slate
Inks:  Black, Goldrush, and Smokey Plum
Embellishments:  Epoxy Badge Buttons from the Z1741 Haunted Assortment and Grey and Clear Sparkles from Z1754 Black and Grey Sparkles Assortment
Tools: Moonlight Workshops on the Go exclusive instructional brochure & supplements found here on my website, "Magic" how-to scrapbooking guide, Micro-Tip Scissors, Piercing Tool, Sponge Dauber, 3-D Foam Tape, and Glue Dots

With these pages you can get more practice with the stamp swiping technique as you can see with my "my sweet pumpkin" title.  You get to make some "faux paper bows" from the 1/2" polka zip strips.  There is also some masking and some paper piecing going on too on the right hand page with the owl sitting on the fence.  The pretty swirl element on the Goldrush cardstock is made with a small swirl stamp that you stamp multiple times.

If you love this great kit and want to create your own adorable pages head over to my website to order your Moonlight kit at:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

 

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Fabulous layout, Dawn. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails