Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Moonlight Workshops on the Go Layout #3

One of the many things I really about the Workshops on the Go Kits from Close to My Heart is the amazing amount of projects that you can get from your kit of supplies. For me I can add a few sheets of cardstock for bases and create at least 8 pages from my workshop kit. Plus, I will still have plenty of paper (and a really cute exclusive stamp set) to make cards or other bonus projects.

Now on to my third layout made from my kit.

Project Supplies:
Paper:  X7161B Moonlight paper packet in G1051 Moonlight Workshops on the Go Kit
Cardstock:  Black and Slate
Inks:  Black
Embellishments:  X7161C Moonlight Complements Dimensional Elements and Black Sparkles from Z1754 Black and Grey Sparkles Assortment
Tools: Autumn/Winter Idea Book, p. 56 "A Haunted Halloween" Moonlight layout, "Reflections" how-to scrapbooking guide, Micro-Tip Scissors, Piercing Tool, Sponge Dauber, and Glue Dots

I found my inspiration straight out of the pages of Close to My Heart's Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book.  This layout is featured on page 56.  I only made two very small changes to stretch my supplies a tad farther.  While there is no stamping needed this layout still packs a tremendous punch due to the addition of the fabulous Moonlight Complements Dimensional Elements.  They are gorgeous and made to such a high quality.  You will love them!  I did use my Black Ink Pad and my Sponge Dauber to add some ink to the edges of all of my papers.  I love to get inky!  LOL

Place your order for your own Moonlight Workshops on the Go supplies on my website at:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com   Don't forget to add on X7161C Moonlight Complements Dimensional Elements.

Tomorrow's post will feature more of those fun chipboard embellishments.

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails