Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"Scaring Up Some Fun" with Moonlight from Close to My Heart

This is my fourth layout made from my Moonlight Workshops on the Go Kit from CTMH. I only needed to add four additional sheets of cardstock for bases in order to get all four of my fun two-page layouts made and I still have lots of paper left to create more great stuff!

Here is my "Scaring Up Some Fun" layout:
Project Supplies:
Paper:  X7161B Moonlight paper packet in G1051 Moonlight Workshops on the Go Kit
Cardstock:  Slate
Inks:  Black
Embellishments:  X7161C Moonlight Complements Dimensional Elements, Bitty Sparkles from the Z1754 Black and Grey Sparkles Assortment, and the super sparkly Z1799 Silver Shimmer Trim (which is adhesive-backed and AWESOME!)
Tools: 9035 "Make It From Your Heart" how-to pattern book (for both layouts and cards), Z1790 Cricut Artiste Cartridge Collection, Micro-Tip Scissors, Piercing Tool, Sponge Dauber, and Glue Dots

For these last two pages I had fun using pattern 07 from the "Make It From Your Heart" how-to publication from Close to My Heart.  I changed up the pattern to just a small extent to incorporate some additional bling and to use the super fun 1/2" zip strips from my B&T papers.  Of course I had to incorporate more of the spooky Moonlight Complements Dimensional Elements too.  Even after using what I have on my layouts #3 and #4, I still have a TON of chipboard pieces to use on more projects!  Yahoo!  (Now, that's not to say that I haven't already ordered several packages of those little goodies to keep in my stash!  LOL)

Did you notice the headstone and the spider on my right-hand page?  Those beauties come from my Cricut Artiste Cartridge, which is a cartridge exclusively available from Close to My Heart.

You can also see more images from my Artiste Cartridge in my photo below of my helper and my other fun projects I have been creating with my Moonlight papers and coordinating stamps:

The coffin, the milk carton, the cupcake liners, the round box, and all of the label shapes are from the Cricut Artiste cartridge.  You can get yours by heading to my website at:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

Have yourself a spook-tacular kind of day!

 

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Love the silver trim added to this layout. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails