Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Close to My Heart Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book Sneak Peeks

I have two fun cards to share today. These were make & takes at my crop last weekend.

This first one is a standard card that I created using stamps from our "Whooo's Your Valentine" kit.  The supply is getting dangerously low for the kit, so if you haven't ordered yours yet, don't delay!  I paired the stamps with the new "Chantilly" paper pack, black shimmer tape, and black glitter buttons for a quick, simple, but lovely (IMHO) card:


My second creation is also a standard card.  I used the same "Whooo's Your Valentine" stamp set from this month's special kit.  This time around I paired the adorable owls with the new, elegant "For Always" paper pack, silver glitter paper, black shimmer tape, Durables Artisan studs, and hemp Baker's twine:

These fun new products will be available on February 1st directly from my shopping site:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

Remember that if you still need to purchase your "Whooo's Your Valentine" kit, do it today!

You will get this adorable stamp set:
Plus:

"This darling kit, which retails for $40, can be yours for only $10 when you spend $35 or more in Close To My Heart product. The kit includes 12 die-cut boxes, 3 cardstock sheets, 1 sheet of silver glitter paper, 12 treat tubes, and an exclusive D-size stamp set created specifically for the kit! Perfect for gifts and classroom projects, the Whooo’s Your Valentine kit will make Valentine’s Day a cinch!"

Just look at the possibilities that you can create with it:



This kit and so many other great items can be found on my shopping site at:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a beautiful Day!

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails