Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

CTMH Cricut Artiste Ornament Cards

I am in the mood for a little more snow today and I thought a flashblack to these cards that I created as part of my Christmas Card Workshop would help fit the bill. I was thrilled to be able to use my Cricut Artiste cartridge to cut the ornaments for my cards. It was such a timesaver!


These cards are created with Colonial White cardstock from Close to My Heart for both the card bases and the Cricut-cut ornaments.  The ornaments are then stamped with the stamp from the October Stamp of the Month:  A Very Merry Christmas.  I also used the flourish from the Love Life stamp set.  I just love our silver shimmer tape and so that was paired with some grey Baker's twine.  I blinged things up just a wee bit more with some clear sparkles and some Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel.

I hope you are enjoying a lovely day.  I am so glad you dropped by.  Please come again!

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails