Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Owl Be Home for Christmas featuring Whooo's Your Valentine

Here is a peek at one of the cards I made for our friends and family this year as part of my assortment of Christmas cards. This one may be my favorite as it features one of the irresistible owls from the "Whooo's Your Valentine" kit stamp set. This is the stamp set that comes with your kit:
My hubby has spent a good portion of the last few months on the road for work whether it was four hours away from home or all the way in Hong Kong.  The last two weeks before Christmas found him in Hong Kong and that lead to my inspiration for this cute and simple little card.  Here is the card I came up with:
Project Supplies:
Stamps: National Papercrafting Month kit: D1548 "Whooo's Your Valentine" plus E1021 Trinity Alphabet, C1510 Merry & Bright, D1480 Snowflakes, and C1479 Holiday Commentary (retired set)
Cardstock:  Colonial White
Inks:  Cranberry, Olive, Outdoor Denim, Saddle, Smokey Plum, and Twilight
Embellishments:  Z1769  Almond Glitz Glitter Gel, Z1484 Red Glitz Glitter Gel, and Z1313 Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel
Tools: Z1783 SureCut Deluxe Craft Trimmer and Z1204 Bone Folder

This card tickled my funny bone AND it really fit the bill for being easy to mail as well.  I hope you like it!

Make sure to get your own "Whooo's Your Valentine" kit special soon as it is available while supplies last:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

Here's to a fantastic start to your 2013!  Thanks for stopping by!

 

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

I enjoyed receiving this unexpected gift in the mail. Handmade cards always make me smile. Glad your hubby was able to be home with you, along with your children, too, for Christmas.

Carol said...

That is so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails