Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Hope Your Day Is Happy

Shocking, I know, but here is a second blog post from me in one week! LOL This is another birthday card. My step-mom is pretty awesome and is celebrating her birthday tomorrow. Also shocking was that I was able to give it to her a week early! That was awesome to say the least because it also meant that we had the pleasure of a visit from her.

This card was inspired by the card found on the cover of CardMaker magazine's spring issue for 2013. It is a cool cascading card. This was my first time making this particular type of card. It turned out to be a fairly easy card once I engaged my patience to just follow their instructions kindly provided.

Project Supplies:
Stamps: Chantilly Cardmaking Workshop stamp set
Paper:  X7163B Chantilly paper packet
Cardstock:  Kraft, Cocoa, Cotton Candy, Pear, and White Daisy
Inks:  Black, Cotton Candy, Pear, Lagoon, and Pear
Embellishments:  Z1710 Paradise Just Blooms Paper Flowers, Z1702 Paradise Assortment Baker's Twine, Z1751 Harvest Assortment Baker's Twine, Autumn and Winter Button Assortment (retired)
Tools:  Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge Dauber, 3-D Foam Tape, and Glue Dots

Here is a look at the back of the card:


All supplies are from Close to My Heart and you can get yours by visiting my website:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

Here's wishing you a wonderful weekend and a lovely birthday to a very special step-mom!

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails