Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April Stamp of the Month: My Sunshine = Smooth Sailing

The April Stamp of the Month: My Sunshine from Close to My Heart offers so many creative possibilities. I haven't gotten in nearly enough creative time lately, but I do have another version of a 5" x 7" card created with this month's stamp set. Here is another look at the stamps that come with the set:


If you look closely you can see that the images outlined in red are all able to be cut using your Cricut Artiste cartridge, available exclusively from your Close to My Heart consultant:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com
I took advantage of this and cut my hot air balloons with my cartridge.  I made about a dozen of these cards and loved how much time I saved being able to coordinate my stamp with the Cricut image!

So, without further ado, here is another fun card using this cute stamp set:

Project Supplies:
Stamps: S1304 April Stamp of the Month: My Sunshine
Paper:  X7169B Tommy paper packet
Cardstock:  Cranberry, Desert Sand, and White Daisy
Inks:  Cranberry, Honey, Creme Brulee, Indian Corn Blue, and Outdoor Denim
Embellishments:  Z2419 Cranberry Marker, Z1705 Durables Square Studes, Z1701 Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment, Z1751 Baker's Twine Harvest Assortment, and Z1817 Slate Polka-Dot Washi Tape Collection
Tools: Z1790 Cricut Artiste cartridge, Micro-Tip Scissors, Corner Rounder, 3-D Foam Tape, and Glue Dots

Here's wishing you "Smooth Sailing" today!



 
Related Posts with Thumbnails