Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Dream Pop Happy Birthday



Today I am sharing the birthday card that I created for my dear daughter, Rebekah, who is celebrating her 20th birthday. As you can see I used the fun papers and embossed glossy cardstock from the special Dream Pop packet available this month WHILE SUPPLIES LAST:

Project Supplies:
Stamps:  Cricut Art Philsophy exclusive stamp set
Paper: CC1024 Dream Pop paper packet
Cardstock:  Outdoor Denim, Mint glossy cardstock and Raspberry glossy cardstock
Inks: Outdoor Denim
Embellishments: Z1792 Dimensional Elements Awards, Z1817 Slate Polka Dot Washi Tape, Z1809 Black Shimmer Trim, Silver Glitter cardstock, and Sparkle Gems
Tools: Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, Micro-Tip Scissors, Edge Distresser, Sponge Dauber, 3-D Foam Tape, and Glue Dots

I love how this fun 5" x 7" card turned out and hopefully the birthday girl does too! 

Here is a peek at the inside of the card too:
I used the fun stamp from the Claire workshops on the go kit that you can see in the upper left hand corner.

Head over to get your Dream Pop:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails