Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Dream Pop Love Affair Continues


Once I received my first pack of the stunning Dream Pop papers from Close to My Heart, I was off and running, creatively speaking.

Here is my third layout I created with all of this beautiful paper goodness. This layout is a version of one of the two layouts included in a specially designed workshop that I will be teaching in June.

This is from my girl's prom from May of 2012. She was asked my the nicest boy to attend his senior prom, which was her junior prom:

Project Supplies:
Stamps:  S1305 May stamp of the month: Pinwheel
Paper: CC1024 Dream Pop paper packet
Cardstock:  White Daisy, Gray glossy, Mint glossy, and Raspberry glossy cardstock
Inks: Slate, Cranberry, Lagoon, Gypsy, Sunflower, and Cotton Candy
Embellishments: Z1775 Glamour Glitter Alphabet, Z1701 Grey Wool Baker's Twine from the Neutral Assortment, Z1817 Slate Polka Dot Washi Tape, Z1799 Silver Shimmer Trim, Z1336 Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems, and Z1780 Pearl Badge Buttons from the Wrangler Assortment
Tools: Cricut Artiste cartridge from Close to My Heart, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sponge Dauber, 3-D Foam Tape, and Glue Dots


The pinwheel shapes are cut with my Cricut Artiste cartridge and are designed to work perfectly with the May stamp of the month.

Head over to my website to get your own Dream Pop paper packet ordered NOW!  It is only available while supplies last!  The Dream Pop paper pack can be yours for just $10 when you place an order of $35 or more in products from the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book in the month of May. The Dream Pop paper packet is valued at $19.95.  Plus, once you reach the $50 mark, the May stamp of the month can be yours for only $5!  You are going to have such a blast with it!

 

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

You are getting caught up just in time, Dawn! Cute layout.

Related Posts with Thumbnails