Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Bravo, Grad! You're Top of the Class!

Today I will be featuring the last couple of fun cards that I created to congratulate some great kids who have graduated this spring, including my own dear girl.

The first card is the one I made for my daughter, which explains why I had to include the silver shimmer trim.  She's a sparkly girl!  I love the burlap and the twine on these.  My girl has always had a love affair with sunglasses and I thought the artisan studs that I added to the cute owl made it look like it had on shades.  LOL  So, without further ado, here you go:




These two fun cards were made with the Scholastic paper pack, which I though was just perfect!  This is available now on my website:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

Thank you for tuning in this week and my tribute to the Class of 2013!

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails