Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Congrats Grad Cards

I have some fun graduation cards to share that I created in the last couple of weeks for some of the wonderful classmates from my daughter's class.

Today I am sharing five cards that are standard-sized and feature a pattern I thought was fun from the latest issue of CardMaker magazine.  I used both some current products (Burlap ribbon, Artisan Durable Studs, and Twine) and some retired products (Stardust and You Rock paper packets plus the corrugated stars and a couple of retired stamp sets too) from Close to My Heart:






I pulled out all of my various graduation-themed stamp sets from Close to My Heart that I have collected during my six years as a consultant.

Exciting and nostalgic times celebrating the accomplishments of some really fantastic friends of my dear girl!

Congratulations, PHS Class of 2013!

 

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Dawn, your cards are wonderful. I especially like that first one. I knew when I saw those milepost stars in clearance that you'd probably snap them up. :) *Hugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails