Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

It's Graduation Season!

It's been a whirlwind of activity these past few weeks as our baby girl has finished her senior year of high school, graduated, and been the guest of honor at this past weekend's open house party. Whew!

Over the next few posts I plan to share a little of what has been keeping me busy creatively speaking.

Here is a look at the graduation open house party invitations that I made for her:


There were over 90 of these z-fold cards.  I was so glad that my Cricut Artiste cartridge saved me a lot of time with the more than 270 jagged circle shapes that I needed.

She will be attending the University of Michigan in the fall and wanted her party to be themed with the maize and blue of her new school.  The paper came from the Tommy paper pack from Close to My Heart.  The colors worked so well!

I added a double helping of twine to give it a little texture without added to the cost of postage.  I used the current graduation-themed stamp set, A1139 Congrats Graduate. 


It is so cute, versatile, and reasonably priced too at only $6.95.  If you need one too, get yours at:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

Oh, here is a shot of the happy graduate and I at her party:

So proud of my girl!

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Congrats to your baby. Can't believe the little girl I met 6 years ago is now a high school graduate. Your invitations are so pretty in person. Happy Monday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails