Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

CTMH Open House Party Excitement!

The brand new Autumn/Winter Idea Book is a real stunner!  I am very excited to share all the wonderful papers, stamps, embellishments, jewelry, and of course, the spectacular Artbooking Cricut cartridge with my peeps next month.  Mark your calendars and plan to join me on Sunday, August 4th for my Open House Party.

Friends who join me for the party will have a special gift to take home.

Plus, I will have a make & take for you:  this adorable card that features an overlay from the Artbooking cartridge paired with the beautiful new Sarita papers and a couple of fun new stamp sets:
Please RSVP on my Facebook event or via e-mail by August 1st: lovetostamp@live.com so I can have a make & take ready just for you.

If you also RSVP to bring a friend along, I will have an extra special gift for you.

When our orders for the Open House Party reach $250 or more, I will be drawing one lucky winner for a half-price item, including the Artbooking Cricut cartridge bundle!  Woot!

I can hardly wait to share all of the excitement with you!

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails