Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Gorgeous New Consultant Kit - Join My Close To My Heart Team for $49

Can you believe it is July already?  This summer seems to be flying faster than I remember in a while!  However, the fantastic news about July from Close To My Heart is that there is a stunning New Consultant Kit available NOW for only $49!  Woo Hoo!!!

Ta da!  This is a look at the Essentials Kit:

Wow, right?  This incredible value can be yours when you join my Love To Stamp Team with Close To My Heart today.  Click HERE to get started right away. 

You can join for the discount alone and be a consultant as your hobby.  You can work part-time and earn extra income for your family and your goals.  You can chose to be a business-building dynamo and work towards the incredible incentive trips that are offered.  Whatever your goals are you will start an amazing journey with a wonderfully supportive, stable company that still continues to amaze me with their innovations after my six years with Close To My Heart.

There is also the option to choose the Master New Consultant Kit, which includes the additional items shown below plus those shown in the Essentials Kit for a kit cost of just $99:
 
Once you sign up to join CTMH, you will have the special privilege of getting the fabulous new products from the upcoming Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book during the month of July for the consultant-only preview period! 


Yes, that includes the unbelievable brand new Artbooking Cricut cartridge bundle! 


You will have the ability to order some fabulous new items before others can.  I love that about my fun job with Close To My Heart!  LOL

I would love to help you get started and answer any questions you have.  My e-mail is:  lovetostamp@live.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails