Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Let's Get Patriotic: Land of the Free and Home of the Brave

There is still time left to take advantage of this special promotion and to help support your military.  The details of this campaign are as follows:

Celebrate military service and promote patriotism with our new patriotic stamp sets—available only from June 1 to July 31, 2013. Three dollars from each B-size My Acrylix® Courage stamp set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix® Home of the Brave stamp set will be donated to the USO, the leading, most recognized military-support and services organization in the country. Show your support with your own patriotic stamp set!

This promotion runs through the end of July.  Here is a look at the promotional stamp sets:

Here is a card I made with the D1578 "Home of the Brave" stamp set:

I used Kraft cardstock for my top-fold standard card.  I kept my card simple with one layer of Colonial White cardstock.  I stamped the Statue of Liberty in Desert Sand ink.  There are stars stamped with first- and second-generation Honey ink.  The fireworks bursts are stamped using the stamp-rolling technique.  I used Cranberry, Desert Sand, and Outdoor Denim inks.  I also added the sparkle and shine by using Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel.  I did a little edge distressing and also added Desert Sand ink to the edges with my handy dandy sponge dauber.  My finishing touch was the addition of Cranberry Baker's Twine and voila!

Get your stamps soon and contribute to a great cause at the same time!

Just head to my website to get yours ordered:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

Thank you for stopping by today.

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails